You can certainly purchase doTERRA oils retail, in fact here’s my link, but please don’t!
A doTERRA wholesale account saves you 25% on all purchases, gets you one on one support and gives you access to private education groups. PLUS you can utilize the optional loyalty program to save up to an additional 30% in product credit. Choose a Wholesale Customer account if you want to just buy for yourself or a Wellness Advocate account if you’re interested in the business.
1) Tons of oils: Lavender, Lemon, Peppermint, doTERRA On Guard®, Frankincense, Melaleuca, Wild Orange, doTERRA Balance®, DigestZen®, AromaTouch®, doTERRA Serenity®, doTERRA Breathe®, PastTense®
2) Lifelong Vitality supplements to give you a solid nutritional foundation, plus probiotics and digestive enzymes, crucial to help you get on track
3) The Lumo diffuser, a new favorite, to make aromatic use of oils a breeze
4) Deep Blue Rub. Your muscles and joints will love you for this
5) On Guard toothpaste-the only toothpaste I know with a cult following
6) Plus a huge assortment of fantastic wellness products like shampoo, , mouthwash, lotion, soap, fractionated coconut oil and more
The Home Essentials kit ($275) is a good basic option. Ten singles oils and blends plus a diffuser get you started on the Essential Lifestyle – and saves your more than $80.
There’s a great new kit out for those of you on a budget that gives you a great assortment of eight 5mL oils (perfect for an oil newbie) as well as a diffuser for easy aromatic use AND some fractionated coconut oil to make topical use a breeze. At just $150, the Aromatouch Diffused kit is easy on the checkbook AND still includes your wholesale membership AND all the support and benefits you get as a member of my oil family (plus my fab welcome pack)!